Table of Contents
- 1 How to reset the Mercedes safety bar?
- 2 How much does it cost to repair a convertible top engine?
- 3 How to open convertible top on Mercedes sl500?
- 4 How to open the roof on Mercedes CLK?
- 5 How to lower the top of the Mercedes sl55?
- 6 How to lower the top of the Mercedes SLC?
How to reset the Mercedes safety bar?
How much does it cost to fix a convertible top engine?
You typically spend between $500 and $1,000 on convertible top repair. Some other factors affecting Price are the degree of damage, the make and model of the car, the year the car was made, and where you live.
How to open convertible top on mercedes sl500?
How to open the roof on a Mercedes CLK?
open the roof outside the vehicle by pointing the key at the driver’s side door. Press and hold the “unlock” until roof stored in trunk. You can also close roof thus by pressing and holding the “lock” button on the key.