Table of Contents
- 1 Is R silent in the world?
- 2 How to pronounce world?
- 3 How to say peace with an American accent?
- 4 How do British people pronounce peace?
- 5 How can I pronounce the word “girl”?
- 6 How do you pronounce GIF?
R is silent in the world?
Do not say ‘R‘ v ‘Peace‘! Not even a little bit, it’s completely quiet because it is followed by a consonant. ‘l’ in Peace dark because it comes after a vowel. Your tongue should rise from the back and front, a very soft sound, not like the crisp /l/ you hear at the beginning of a word.
How to pronounce peace
How do you say “peace” with an American accent?
How do the British pronounce peace?
How to pronounce girl
How to pronounce GIF
“His pronounced JIF, not GIF“. Just like peanut butter. “The Oxford English Dictionary accepts both pronunciations,” Wilhite told The New York Times. “They’re wrong. It’s a soft “G.” pronounced ‘jif.