Table of Contents
- 1 Do you pronounce the “D” in the word “sandwich”?
- 2 How do you say lunch?
- 3 How to pronounce supper?
- 4 How do you say breakfast?
- 5 How do the British say breakfast?
- 6 How do you pronounce break?
Do you pronounce the “D” in the word “sandwich”?
In a word ‘a sandwich‘, if you looked it up in the dictionary would you cm. D sound. But it’s never really pronounced that way. But ‘Sandwich‘, dictionary says D but it hasn’t caught up with the real habits of how we talk.
How do you say lunch?
How to pronounce supper
How do you say breakfast?
How do the British say breakfast?
Breakfast: Some also call it brekky, but not often. Breakfast usually the same everywhere, although the content breakfast will vary greatly. Both Britannia and Ireland are famous for cooked breakfast which is known as “full” or “cooked” breakfast.